Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Breakfast of Champions

Breakfast

I wasn't planning on eating this for breakfast, but my co-worker, who went to Peru over the Thanksgiving Holiday, brought in some Peruvian Candy (from Peru!) that contained coca (COCAINE!!!), and it tasted like ass. *gag*

Fortunately, another co-worker, who went to the Cheesecake Factory over the Thanksiving Holiday, brought in some Chocolate Cheesecake (from the Cheesecake Factory!) that contains cocoa (CHOCOLATE!), and it does not taste like ass. *w00t*

I feelz a leeeetle Kweezy.

In other news, I went to the pottery studio after work last night. Only one of my vases was out of the kiln, so I glazed it. Then, I went over to Y's. It was fine. We talked a bit. He worked on a chapter of his dissertation while I knitted. I went to bed. He stayed up 'til 4. I couldn't sleep. I had very angry dreams. Internalized rage is all the rage. Srsly.

I feelz a leeeeeeetle tie-tie.

The good thing about pottery class next session is that a friend will be in the class with me, and she will probably be able to give me a ride home. Yay. Of course, I could also bum a ride off of SCGB ... or even take the bus. I think the sleepovers at Y's have come to an end.

I needz mah sleepz.

Tonight, I have a date coming over for dinner and movies. This is the second (and often postponed) date with the guy from a few weeks ago. After much thought and some good advice, I think this will be the last "date." He seems like a nice guy, but all the signs are pointing towards friendship rather than anything romantical.

I'm going to make the yummy orzo vegetable soup I made a few weeks ago, served with a nice crusty bread. Easy. Peasy. Non-commital.

Now, I think I shall eat more cheesecake (CHEESECAKE!) and knit (SCARF!).

*smooches*

8 comments:

  1. Cocoa is bliss, especially if treated respectfully. That cheesecake looks yummy. I'm looking for a morning snack that is somewhat healthier than the stuff I am inclined to snack on.
    I have trouble finding time to knit. All my free time (ha! free?) recently I've spent blogging. I'm in love with blogging. I can't knit and type. I rarely watch television, so that isn't an excuse to knit for me. Oh well, we makes our choices about how to spend our time. I'll get back to knitting eventually.
    Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you would like my cheesecake even better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot for packages! And that cheescake looks amazing...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. java: I just realized I forgot to answer your rice question from a few posts back. I use jasmine rice mostly. Sometimes, japanese rice.

    the persian: I'm sure I would like your cheesecake better. Especially if you delivered it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huh. My sweetie went to Peru the week before Thanksgiving, and he brought me back chocolates. Filled with likker. They so didn't taste like ass and kind of took away the sting of having to stay home from Peru with Teh Crud.

    No more sleepovers at Y's sounds like a very good thing to me, and that's about all I'm gonna say on that subject. At least for now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always nice to have a new friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did coke at work?!?!

    You win.

    Winnar!!!

    ReplyDelete