Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bow Down to Me. I am Your Queen.

Can I tell you how much I love teh Google? Can I? Can I? Can I?

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE?

I love Google THIS MUCH!!!
[PS. I hope you don't get fired for clicking on that link at work.]

Meanwhile ...

The date last night went well. We ate soup (this soup). It was fabulicious. Then, we watched Bride and Prejudice. Love that movie.

I could tell that he wanted to get a little makeyouty on the couch, but I didn't go there. At the end of the movie, I sent him home with a hug and a "let's do something again sometime."

He's cute. Short (like 5'6"?). Young (30?). Slightly chubby. But, still ... cute. My biggest concern, and the one that is preventing me from exploring anything deeper than friendship with him, is that he is a big ol' closet case. I mean, bigger than I am. At least, I am out to all my friends here and most everyone else (sans the parental units). He isn't out to anyone. I'm not even sure if he has any gay friends. That seems like it would be weird. I have no desire to be introduced to his straight friends as his "friend." If that's what he wants to do, that's all I plan to be. 'Nuff said.

Ok. Guess that's it for now. I need to go buy some blank CDs for the Alphalist Mailing.

6 comments:

  1. Nice one! I've not posted any of my funny ones recently although I've had a few. I bought your christmas pressie today, just need to find an apt card and it'll be winging it's way to you together with one of the wonderfully original creative masterpieces on my blog today. Any preference which magnificent cartoon original you'd like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. only me: they are all so wonderful. i can't decide ... i think you missed your true calling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never date the closeted.

    I wish I could be the Queen of Ass Fucking. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Great Queen of Ass-Fucking, I bow down to you in my unworthiness!

    The closet, that is terribly sad. (I mean that sympathetically, not snarkily.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm sure you are now the center of envy with the new google accreditation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, I am mondo impressed about your top billing on Google. Silly me, I forgot to google "queen of ass fucking" today. Otherwise I'd have known.

    ReplyDelete