Thursday, November 08, 2007

K-Brr.

I was planning on walking to the post office this morning to mail off a few packages. However, it be cold. And I don't wanna go outside. [I also have been a bit busy this morning answering email inquiries, but that wasn't what kept me from going.]

I am such a wuss.

On the bright side, it's inspired me to make yummy Spicy Chinese Noodle Soup with Bok Choy and Mushrooms. And Tofu! Mmmmm ...

With Rice! (and speaking of rice ...)

Last night, I did three (count 'em, THREE) friggin' loads of laundry. And, I still have another load that I couldn't motivate to do. *sigh*

Tomoko came down for drinks and conversation around 9. Yay! We had Manhattans. Mmm.

And that's about it.
*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Wait -- You waited until after the laundry to start drinking? Well, there's your problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gayprof: don't be silly. I start drinking as soon as i get home. tomoko just joined in later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had the gumption to do laundry in a while. Thankfully there are others in the house who will do it. Maybe I should try drinking! That might help me do laundry.

    ReplyDelete