Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tidying Up

I realized that some of you may be relatively new to reading this little corner of the intarwebez and, thus, may not grasp the extreme cultural significance of the dates of the Global Blogger Meetup, March 16-18. A few of you came close, realizing that March 17th is Saint Patrick's Day. However, something much more auspicious happened on March 17th ...

YUM


The world was blessed with the presence of ME. VUBOQ. The Wonderful. The Kind. The Giving. And it has never been the same.

It's been much, much better. Trust me.

So, if you decide to join the Meetup, you will also get to celebrate the anniversary of my birth. What could be more exciting than that?

I have no idea.

Lessee ... in other exciting news, I made more Spicy Chinese Noodle Soup last night. I have been feeling a bit under the weather. *cough* *hack* I feel a bit better (of course, I went to bed around 9 last night), but still a little like I'm on the verge of being worse. I am loading myself up with vitamins and juices, so -hopefully- things will continue to improve.

I'm supposed to have a "friend" over tonight, but I don't think that's going to happen. It's not that I don't want to see him. I just don't want to see him whilst I'm feeling ague-y. And I also don't want him to see my apartment in its current state of utter disorder.

My big plan for today is to buy some Singha for the Thai Curry Thanksgiving. I have no idea exactly how many people are going to show. Not that it matters. Curry keeps well.

Oh, and I signed up for the intermediate pottery class today. Yay! For some reason, my regular credit card kept getting declined. I checked it online and it seems ok. I don't know what the problem was. I had to put the course on my debit card. Yuck. I hate doing that.

And, don't forget Goblinbox's Alphalist Music Exchange! Sign Up Today!

3 comments:

  1. Thai Curry. hmmmmm... That's gotta be good. You should vacuum pack it and send it over :-)

    If you tell my boss to have a week off, I could celebrate it. Please tell him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo! More pots! I am vicariously enjoying the making of the pots, vuboq. Maybe some day soon I, too, can make my own pots again. Sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, the world was one vuboq richer on St. Patrick's Day a few years back. Fabulous! My Superman was born on April 1st. Does that signify anything? You have to know Superman to realize it is the perfect birth date for him.

    ReplyDelete