Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Behold, the Ravages of Age

Earlier this morning, I had an amazing idea for a blog post ... you know, even more amazing than my regular this-is-what-I-did-and-you-all-should-be-insanely-jealous-of-my-fabulous-lifestyle posts. Unfortunately, I booted up my work computer, got sucked in to watching the Project RunGayBoys' latest post, about their trip to NYC to see a show featuring three looks from each Season 4 designer, and completely forgot what I was going to write.

Instead I'm going to babble for a few moments about nothing in particular. It's laundry day. I'm wearing uncomfortable underwear, because I have no clean clothes.

I remembered a few minutes ago that I was planning on participating in NaNoWriMo, but that doesn't seem to be happening. Maybe if I buckle down and put myself on a schedule of some sort. Ha! Like that will happen.

I'd also like to thank Dykewife for the fabulous house-heating package I received two days ago. It was filled with all sorts of Canadian goodies, which, as you can see in the previous post, are on display on my new desk. Yay. *smooches to Dykewife*

Mush's surgery is today. Try to send some good vibes her way.

I have no plans for Thanksgiving. Maybe I will do a return of the traditional Thai Curry Thanksgiving Party. Hmmm ... turkey-infused vodka anyone? [Ha! I kid!]

I guess that's it. More later, maybe.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for the Project Rungay boys! I love their blog. Uncomfortable underwear makes me cranky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do we even keep uncomfortable underwear? My god, throw it out and get you some good stuff. I say this, yet I have a cadre of bras, and quite a few are uncomfortable. Those, of course, I wear when all the good ones are in the laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What would the Gay Boys say about uncomfortable undies? (I lurve that blog--not as much as this one, of course!)

    ReplyDelete