Thursday, November 08, 2007

Learn to Mix Drinks with VUBOQ

In response to this post, the SuperFabulicious BOSSY (Have you voted for her for Funniest Blog, yet? If not, go now. I'll wait) asked for the recipe.

So, here goes ...

VUBOQ's Nearly Perfect Manhattan

2 oz. bourbon (or 2.5 ... or 3 ... or the bottle)
0.5 - 1 oz. sweet vermouth
A couple of dashes of Angostura bitters.

Shake over ice.
Strain into chilled martini glass.
Garnish with cherry.

How do you make VUBOQ's Perfect Manhattan?

Make it in Manhattan!

Oh, and if BOSSY was referring to the Spicy Chinese Noodle Soup recipe, I'll post instructions tomorrow (I don't follow a recipe, so I'll have to figure it out).

2 comments:

  1. VUBOQ's Perfect Manhattan would not only need to be made in Manhattan, but also need to be made by VUBOQ's tender, loving hand (IMHO).

    Catching up from last post, I currently love my flannel sheets. I want more, but also want to upgrade my bed from a full to a queen-size sometime this year. Thus, I don't want to invest in more sheets. What to do, what to do. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. gayprof: Regarding your sheets, VUBOQ suggests buying new queen-size flannel sheets. They can always be tucked around your full mattress. Then, when you get your queen, you'll be set!

    ReplyDelete