Friday, November 30, 2007

Linkaliciousness

Hey, kittens.

I've added a new blog to my roll [over there -->] that you should all go read.
It's dorky. It's funneh. It's blocked by the Evil Firewall of Doom because it's (not) a gaming site.

It's PUNTABULOUS.

In other exciting news, Jeff sent me an LOLlink which I forgot to forward to my work address, but, using my AMAZING internet searching skillz, I found! YAY ME!

LOLCat Bible Translation Project

Here's Genesis 1.

And, the SuperEvangelical's Favorite, John 3:16 -

So liek teh Ceiling Cat lieks teh ppl lots and he sez 'Oh hai I givez u my only son and ifs u beleevs in him u wont evr diez no moar, k?

...the Word of Ceiling Cat for the People of Ceiling Cat*
Thanks be to Ceiling Cat.**

*This is what my dad used to say after he read a bible passage in church ... except he didn't say "Ceiling Cat."
**This is what the congregation would say in response ... except we didn't say "Ceiling Cat," either.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I love VUBOQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, thank you so much for introducing me to Mr. Puntabulous! I read the vanilla vs. chocolate debate to my Superman, and the both of us bout suffocated from laughing so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the lolcat. So it really does know no bounds...

    ReplyDelete