Friday, November 16, 2007

Handwriting.

This wasn't my idea:

If it's too hard to read, try this one on flickr.

In other news, the Beaujolais Nouveau gathering was a lot of fun. Yay. I'm a little draggy and overhung this morning.

My weekend plans thus far include finally watching the premiere of Project Runway Season 4 (PR4) at Mike's tonight with Tomokito and SCGB and a second date with the guy I met for breakfast last Sunday. I may be going to the pottery studio as well at some point but that's still TBD.

More later, kittens.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Eleven. You are left-harded? How does that work exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My handwriting analysis for vuboq: Your handwriting tells me that you are an artist. Handwriting, while it can be an art, is more about legibility than artistic expression. Stick with the pottery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeheehee, you liked my post! :D

    ReplyDelete