Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Rest of the Story

(Not the rest of the Ture Story, that's finished, over, done, kaput! ... This is the rest of what I did yesterday, because I know you all find my life terribly exciting and you wish you were me, and, if I didn't tell you what I did yesterday (and this morning!), you don't know how you would be able to continue plodding through the drudgery of your lives ... or my life ... whatever.)

Yesterday, I did laundry.
I ate soup.
I knitted the Never-Ending Afghan of Doom.
I watched Hollywoodland. [Adrien Brody is *so* dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeamy.]
I drank a bit too much wine.
I went to bed.

This morning, I came to work.
I blogged.
I went to the bank.
I deposited my check!
I made a donation at Heifer International in honor of Pacalaga.

$100 sure does buy a lot.
I bought honeybees!
and a couple of seedlings!
and a part of a knitting basket!

Perhaps, you, too, might want to consider making a donation.
A little good goes a long way.

I told Y that I would go to some LGBT event at UMD tonight, but I'm feeling like I might be coming down with a bit of the ick. I think I may back out. I'm not all that interested in watching Drag Kings perform anyway.

***EXTRA BONUS***

Me! At Work!
At work
Note the Glazed Over Eyes and the Really Bad Skin
It's not all Beauty and Light in Vutopia.
*smooches*

3 comments:

  1. Some Drag Kings can be pretty hot. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I love the idea that one can buy half a llama, and that doesn't (necessarily) mean that somewhere, someone will cut one in half and send it off. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewww, fluorescent lights. Maybe Bossy's airless family room isn't that bad after all.

    ReplyDelete