Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Past-o-Rama

The other day (OK, like a month ago, and I forgot to provide linky goodness then), I learned a (semi-) long, lost friend of mine is blogging. She's superfun and a great writer. [She just needs to update more than once every 2 weeks or so. What? You have a life? I'm sorry, that's no excuse, missy. And, oh em gee, we need to hang out!]

Pop on over to Love, Lorelai to say hi. If you're lucky, you may stumble across the blog of one of my exes. No, I'm not telling which one. Treat it like a scavenger hunt ... the really hard kind without any clues. Have fun.

... and VUBOQ goes back to ripping and burning ... and being fabulous.

*smooches*

2 comments:

  1. Chocolate?!

    You're so sweet!

    *smooches*

    ReplyDelete
  2. steph: Glad you got it in time! Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete