Monday, November 19, 2007

VUBOQ's Thanksgiving Shopping List

2 tins of green curry paste
2 cans coconut milk (none of that "lite" crap, either)
2 blocks of tofu
mushrooms (straw mushrooms if available)
baby corn
limes
lemons
organic rustic bread (sliced! yum!)
cheese
vitamin C tablets
munchies - pretzels? chips? olives (OMG! Olive Bar!)
something desserty?
Singha beer

It's the return of VUBOQ's Traditional Thai Green Curry Thanksgiving Evening Party!!!
YAY!

Be there. Or be with other people eating, like, turkey and sweet potatoes and stuff.

PS. I bought a new pair of shoes this morning. *woot*

4 comments:

  1. Wait, so the Vitamin C tabs go where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. bossy: It's a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh jeez I wish I could come to your house, rather than going to Psycho Aunt From Hell's house. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoooot, goblinbox, I *am* the Psycho Aunt (or insert other description) From Hell! Psycho Fag Hag from Hell? OK, that's just funny.

    Vuboq, I seriously doubt I could find most of that stuff at any market within 50 miles of my home. It'll be turkey, sweet potatoes, and green bean casserole here. That is if I remember to get that damn turkey out of the freezer. Thanksgiving dinner may be a bit late. By two or three days.

    ReplyDelete