Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Profile Photography 101

You know what VUBOQ is tired of seeing?
Can you guess?
Give up?
All right, I'll tell you:

Your friggin' camera and/or your sorry, cheap ass cell phone.

Go to almost any luv connection website, like gay.com, match.com, etc. etc. etc., and I gua-ran-tee you will see forked up bathroom photos like this:
[Photo taken expressly for the purpose of this post.]
[VUBOQ should've folded his towels more neatly before taking this.]

You will not see my camera in any photos ... because I know the secret.

And I am willing to share.
At no cost to you.
Are you ready?
Do you think you can handle it?

TURN
YOUR
FORKIN'
CAMERA
AROUND!!!!

*sheesh*

Every camera has those little viewscreens.
Line yourself up in the screen by using its reflection in the mirror.

And, you'll get this:
[Much better, no?]
[Oh. Em. Gee. I am *so* CUTE!]

And, while I'm ranting ...
Do you only have ONE mirror in your house?
Branch out.
Use your bedroom mirror!
Or the one in the hall!
Or the one in the living room!
GAH!

I'm really tired of looking at your tile.

That is all. Carry on.

10 comments:

  1. LOL! So true. I love my digital camera, 'cause it has a screen that flips and swivels out so I can more easily take self-portraits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But MY tile is soooo pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always think that having the camera in the photo makes the person seem more lonely. It's basically a statement that you don't even have a friend who will take your picture.

    That's why I hide my lonely existence by keeping my pictures camera free! You really are helping the masses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You said it. I thought it. Educate the masses, boy. Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad, yet true. Hey, do men also post picture of themselves in which they have clearly cut out their previous companion?

    Adorable self portrait, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Lordy Lord am I glad those days are over! Of course, my current camera doesn't have a view screen. Well, not a swivelly one, anyway, and you still have to frame up the pic old school, which is another reason I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Best Post Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, Vuboq is so cute. Mmmm, bacon and eggs. That sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hillarious! but also educational ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look cute and snuggly.

    ReplyDelete