Tell Me When You Get Tired of Looking at My Pottery Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps November 13, 2007 These:Became These:A few more photos added to my Pottery Flickr Set. Check them out here: Clickr. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Java8:28 PMNot tired of the pottery yet. Keep 'em coming.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJava8:32 PMJust checked out the Flickr pix. I love the glaze treatment on the pitcher! Cool how the blue seems to wash over the middle.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEarl Cootie11:38 PMMmmmmm. Yes, they look so delicious. (I'm talking mind-yumminess, of course.) And I forgot to mention earlier . . . but you are brilliant.You have a talent for this. Take another class. I want to see more.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Not tired of the pottery yet. Keep 'em coming.
ReplyDeleteJust checked out the Flickr pix. I love the glaze treatment on the pitcher! Cool how the blue seems to wash over the middle.
ReplyDeleteMmmmmm. Yes, they look so delicious. (I'm talking mind-yumminess, of course.) And I forgot to mention earlier . . . but you are brilliant.
ReplyDeleteYou have a talent for this. Take another class. I want to see more.