Saturday, September 29, 2007

Pussy in Repose

Because I haven't posted enough photos of the PsychoKitty:

Isabella on the Sofa (Can you spot the wine stain?)
Does that print look crooked?

Close-up!

Cat in a Hot Tin Tub


I'm a little overhung today. Last night was fun. I think I'll wait 'til my Weekend Update on Monday to fill you in on the all the gory details, though. There's more excitement happening tonight and tomorrow. [Oooh. Suspense. Can you handle it?]

AND, many, many, many thanks to all of you are sponsoring my AIDS Walk!

Because of YOU, I have surpassed my goal!!! Seriously, you made me cry last night when I looked at my donation page. I am sending you all HUGE HUGS and SMOOCHES.

[If you still want to donate, you can. Click here. The Walk is on October 6th. I think I'm going to put all your names on a card or something to carry with me.]

6 comments:

  1. Oh no! Make her go back to sleep! She has the burning kitty ray beam eyes! Get out of the bathroom! Now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that picture was anymore crooked it would be out selling hire-purchase deals to families on low income at astronomical rates...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wine stain. What a pity. Congrats on meeting your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually can't see the wine stain... maybe i'm blind... Yes it is crooked. But Isabella is a very cute psychokitty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could cover that wine stain with a nice afghan draped over the arm. Yes, the picture is crooked. Does Isabella jump up and bat at it? :)

    I am in suspense over the gory doings of last night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, she's a pretty little psychokitty! Yes, she is!

    ReplyDelete