Friday, September 28, 2007

Hormonal

OhEmGee, kittens.

Like, I am a fountain of weepiness. How the hell did this happen?

This morning, I was fine and dandy.
Ever since about noon o'clock, I have wanted to crawl under my desk and sob.
I have, like, little tears squeezing out of the corner of my eyes.
What the fork is going on?

And, then, like the fool I am, I had to go check out my AIDS Walk page ... I'm only $60 away from reaching my Team Goal, considering I'm the only one on my team. I have the most awesomest friends EVER! Seriously, if you're my friend ~and if you're reading this more than likely you are~, give yourself a BIG HUG from me. Right now. Do it. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeze really hard.

Of course, reaching my goal of $500 in less than two weeks would be TOTALLY awesome, but you know what would be TOTALLY AWESOMER?

Surpassing that goal!
Yep, that's right.
That would have to be the most TOTALLY AWESOMEST THING EVER ...

... except for, maybe, meeting and falling in love with a TOTALLY AWESOME man.

But, hey, we take what we can get. So, wanna help me BEAT my Goal of $500?
And be one of the MOST TOTALLY AWESOMEST PEOPLE EVER?!?!?!
Click here.
Make a donation.
Give yourself another *BIG HUG*
and, pass me a Kleenex.
*sniffle*

6 comments:

  1. you should apply for work with NPR's fundraising team.. very effective campaigning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww ... *hugs*

    I think you're weepy because the break-up seems more actual and real. For the first few days there is this sense of unreality, like any moment you will wake-up and discover that it's all okay. Once you know that isn't going to happen, the real grieving starts.

    Or maybe your new boots are too tight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breaking up just sucks (and not in the good way).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that you are down. It's to be expected, but that doesn't make it better.

    ReplyDelete