Hungry
Stupid MS Word.
I got all involved in trying to get it to do what I wanted (rather than it getting me to do what it wanted), and time slipped away.
I missed my lunch break.
VUBOQ is v. hungry now. I have another break in about 45 minutes. Hopefully, I won't waste away to nothing by then.
That grumbling sound? It would be my tummy.
I got all involved in trying to get it to do what I wanted (rather than it getting me to do what it wanted), and time slipped away.
I missed my lunch break.
VUBOQ is v. hungry now. I have another break in about 45 minutes. Hopefully, I won't waste away to nothing by then.
That grumbling sound? It would be my tummy.
trying to get it to do what I wanted (rather than it getting me to do what it wanted)
ReplyDeleteThat, my friend, is why I cling to WordPerfect. I hate that Word always considers itself smarter than you.