Friday, September 14, 2007

Ah. Food.

I had falafel. I feel a gabillion times better.
Not quite better enough to take on Chapters 9-16 of the Training Manual though.

My boss figured out the issue I was having with Chapter 2, which proves the old adage: Even a blind hog can find an acorn every now and then.

I never even thought to move my mouse randomly around the text clicking like a crazy person. Live and learn, VUBOQ. Live. And learn.

Looks like we'll be going to Straits of Malaya tonight for dinner. They have good food, but, because they don't assign waiters to certain tables, the service can be a bit spotty (and that's putting it nicely). Hopefully, the staff will be "on" tonight.

*smooches*

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, no post since Friday. I conclude that Vuboq is having a sleep-over playdate. I spent part of yesterday watching old Ninja Turtle episodes with oldest boy. Why do I feel like fashioning an eye patch and sword today?Kowabunga dude!

    I hope you're having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old adage: Even a vegetarian knows what do DO with a hamburger.

    ReplyDelete