Monday, September 03, 2007

And a Good Time Was Had By All

Or, at least, by me ...

The party is over. In attendance were Cute Gay Brother of Diagonally Upstairs Neighbor, Tomokito and her husband, Across the Way Neighbor, Across from Diagonally Upstairs Neighbor Neighbor, and Friend of Across from Diagonally Upstairs Neighbor Neighbor. I really need to come up with better nicknames for people. Tom Collins was the most popular guest!

There was loads of food - spicy salsa, cucumber and feta salsa, chips, olives, hummus and pita., and cheeses! Three kinds! Blue! Havarti with Dill! Gouda with Basil! I *heart* cheese. Tomoko brought cupcakes and brownies. And, Across the Way Neighbor brought apricot scones. And Across from Diagonally Upstairs Neighbor Neighbor brought some sort of yummy pastry thingy. Mmmm.

Everyone left around 8ish, I think. I cleaned up and called Y. He was too busy to come to the party. He may be coming over later, depending on how tired he is. It would be nice if he could. If not, I guess I'll see him tomorrow. I haven't seen him all weekend. Stupid research deadlines.

Guess that's it for now. More tomorrow. *smooches*

ADDENDUM:

I got this off of Jeff's blog. I'm so excited about The Golden Compass:

4 comments:

  1. It seems like Y could have come to the party. . .

    Otherwise, though, it sounds like a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gay Brother rudely showed up empty-handed, but he had a splendid time meeting the neighbors nonetheless. Cheese and Ritz are made for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, the Golden Compass! I got the boxed set of His Dark Materials for my birthday last year! I *heart* it!

    I hope the movie does the book justice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daemon's a fox. I forget her name.

    ReplyDelete