1. Arriving over an hour late for a dinner party in which you volunteered to bring the appetizers is not cool and does not endear me to you.
2. Low Blood Sugar VUBOQ = Cranky VUBOQ
3. New Rosh Hashanah food tradition: Apples soaked in honey ... and VODKA! For four days! Then frozen! YUM! [Credit the Supercute Y for this one. Although, VUBOQ would like to think that his summer-long vodka infusion experiments were somewhat of an inspiration.]
4. Sometimes very smart people say very stupid things.
5. If the Supercute Y thinks that Cranky Low Blood Sugar Annoyed at Smart People Saying Stupid Things VUBOQ did not have a good time at a dinner party [even if VUBOQ *did* have a good time ... once his blood sugar level returned to normal], there will be amazingly hot secks when they return home.
PS. OMG. I'm only on Chapter 12 of the Training Manual. AUGH! Need. Motivation.