Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tasty Tidbits for Your Lunch Break

1. I bought 3 CDs this morning (but only one of the ones I mentioned in this post). I liked these better:

Music from the Chocolate Lands
Brazilian Groove
Cuba

My current thinking is to keep "Cuba" for myself.

2. I want to make vegetarian tacos for dinner tonight.

3. I am thinking about applying for a very cool-sounding [and well-paying!] job in ... SEATTLE! Which raises a whole bunch of issues. Sure, "applying" doesn't mean "being hired." But, ACK!

4. Can anyone name the movie from which the title of the previous post came?

6 comments:

  1. Wasn't that from To Wong Foo, Thanks for the Memories, Julie Newmar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. gayprof: *ding ding ding ding ding* You are correct, sir! [Except it's actually "Everything" instead of "the Memories"]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seattle, eh? You'd practically be a neighbour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seattle is wonderful! We actually get less rain than a lot of other places in the good ol' USA. Plus, you don't sweat profusely in the summer time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you sublet your condo?

    ReplyDelete