Thursday, September 20, 2007

From the Healthy Eating Files

After the aforementioned Wine Disaster of 2007, I had no desire to cook (so YAY my pans stayed clean for an extra day!).

My dinner last night:

More wine.
Half of a flattened Israeli Chocolate Bar ...

... which had these weird crispy things in it. At first I thought they were like Rice Krispies, but I noticed as I was eating them that they would *POP* ... like POP ROCKS. Strange sensation, eating chocolate which makes popping noises in your mouth.

I briefly debated having bourbon and microwave popcorn for dinner, but that seemed like too much work.

On a not-entirely-unrelated note, some interesting images come up when one googles Israel chocolate:


[If you're interested, I'll be cooking the yellow tomato/mushroom pasta tonight, and taking some to Y for his dinner.]

3 comments:

  1. For some reason, after reading your post, I have this craving for chocolate bon bon. I so want it but I shouldn't in the middle of the night....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that chocolate Jesus anatomically correct?

    ReplyDelete
  3. shigeki: No time is a bad time for chocolate!

    gayprof: IT IS! Or at least the second one is. I can't tell with the first photo.

    ReplyDelete