Thursday, September 27, 2007

High Noon

Where the fork are my spiffy new boots? WHERE?

They are not in my office.
They are not on my feets.

I do not have the UPS tracking number. And, ZAPPOS is saying that my tracking number is not yet unavailable (which says to me, "someone out there needs to WAKE UP and UPDATE the website!! GAH!!!).

I want my boots!

Lessee, since I can't blog about how I love my great new pair of boots, here's a quick rundown of what I did yesterday evening:

1. Drank half a bottle of wine.
2. Laundry.
3. Ate leftover veggie tacos.
4. More laundry.
5. Drank bourbon.
6. Surfed the innarwebs, updated a few personals profiles.
7. Talked to Y.
8. Went to bed.
9. Dreamed about boots.

2 comments:

  1. Wine and bourbon? Egad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an alcoholic bootaholic laundry bitch....I'm envious.

    ReplyDelete