Thursday, September 06, 2007

Grrrlz, I Could Be In *SUCH* a Bad Mood Right Now

1. My Visa bill with my first Verizon Internet charge on it arrived the other day. I thought it seemed a little high ... but, you know, there are always these weird "mystery" fees which make the cost higher than one would expect, like "tax" and "service charge." Anyway, I checked my Verizon account last night, and, guess what?

They are charging me double.

DOU.BLE.

Instead of $16/month, I am being billed $33. GAH!

So, after much searching online, I found the toll-free number to call. And navigated the menu by repeating "BILLING" ad nauseum. Two hours later, I finally get to the part where I can speak to an *actual* person, and I get this recorded announcement:

"blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Office hours are from 8:30AM to 6PM." *CLICK*

Bitch hung up on me.

Could they not have included that little fact at the BEGINNING of my call? Would that have been too much trouble? Would it?

Of course I forgot to bring all the information with me to work today, so I'll have to remember to call when I get home. FUN.

2. The pottery class I am taking on Thursdays from 8-10 has changed from "introduction" to "intermediate." And is showing no one registered for it. Where is my class? Where is my registration? Where is Carolyn's registration? I emailed Carolyn to see if she'd received any notification of the change. She hadn't and is going to call to find out what happened.

1 +2 = VUBOQ in a Bad Mood

1 + 2 + SuperCute New Champagne Glasses (see photo below) = Happy VUBOQ!

I want to rush to the likker store to buy some bubbly so I can try them out tonight. YAY!


(ugh. My desk is a mess.)

3 comments:

  1. Boyfriend, didn't anybody ever tell you that you have to act as though you don't have a touchtone phone when making these type of calls? Hang on the line for an operator! It's very Old School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bossy. Go Directly to the Operator. If you pass Go, collect $200.

    I love the glasses. Are they all green? Or different colors? Cool either way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gayprof: all four glasses are green. I *heart* them.

    ReplyDelete