Thursday, January 11, 2007

VUBOQ Eats a Sandwich

And solves all the world's problems in one fell swoop.
Ha.
Ha.

Seriously, I think I am going to have to jump back on the budget bandwagon. I had stopped keeping my budget so religiously, because I felt I had a good handle on my savings. However, I think I have slipped. I am spending too much money. I'll work on something tonight and start keeping it in February. Woo hoo. Budgets. They are so much fun.

No, I'm not kidding. I loved my budget. I need some financial discipline. Beat me about the head and shoulders with that ledger! HOT!

In other news, I went to Whole Foods and purchased the ingredients necessary to make Dykewife and Bran's chole. Hopefully, it will be yummy. I had to ask a couple people what "garam masala" was. I think I was confusing it with "ghee."

I also bought a sandwich, which I am now eating. It is total yummiliciousness.

Oh, and have I mentioned how much I love flannel sheets? I do. I love them ... especially when they are fresh from the dryer and all toasty warm. Mmmmm. Isabella loves them, too, but they make her fur all staticky. I can't wait to go to bed tonight :-)

*smooches*

PS. There won't be any Cinnamon Bunny Graham videos today, because my camera's batteries died. Try not to mourn. Just watch the other ones over and over again here.

1 comment:

  1. I love flannel Sheets! My ex gave me also a pair of Gap Flannel Pajammas which even now (3 years later) I lurve in the winter.

    I had a nasty chicken wrappie thing from the vending machine today, thanks for making me hungry!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete