Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Coffee and Whores

That has been my day so far ... well, except for the whores. And, I wondered why I was feeling so groggy this morning. At that point, I realized I hadn't had any coffee. I quickly remedied that situation by making myself a cup of my office's finest cheap coffee-flavored swill.

Mmm Mmm Good.

The caffeine still hasn't kicked in yet. I might need another cup soon.

And lunch. I need to eat lunch, but I can't decide what I want. Perhaps, I will have a lunch of coffee and more coffee. Then, I can eat an early dinner when I get home.

6 comments:

  1. I hate how dependent I am on caffeine!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An early dinner... with whores, perhaps?! ;-) Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have coffee running through my veins.

    Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know the whores would have cured your headache too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pot of coffee will get me through the first 5 hours of my day. I can give a couple massages and get a work out in with just that and a little fruit. Too much food kills my buzz. I am such an addict!.
    Now what's this about those whores?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do not have nothing but coffee all day. I forbid that shit. BLOOD SUGAR?!? DIABETES?!?! HELLO?!??!

    ReplyDelete