Wednesday, January 17, 2007

*cough* *hack*

*woot* First cold of 2007!

I am totally congested. Not fun.
I'm having a Whole Foods smoothie now to up my vitamin intake.

I'm going to be really really pissed if I am still sick on Saturday.

Oh, this is funny:

Mike sent out an email yesterday inviting people over to his place on Friday around 7 for a game night. He said he'll make pizza and there's loads of beer and wine leftover from his cocktail party.

This morning, our friend, Darryl, emailed back, "Sounds like a plan ... But how is 8PM?"

Since Darryl replied to everyone, I think people will get confused. Is it at 7 ... or 8? It's like Darryl decided to change the starting time of someone else's party. What D should have done is say, "I can't be there until 8."

The funniest thing though is even after all this confusion works itself out, something will probably come up and Darryl won't make it.

*heh*

3 comments:

  1. Is this Darryl the same guy who missed the movie the other day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that you are not feeling well. I don't make a good ill-person. Be sure to drink lots of fluids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cooper: Nope Darryl was not the Movie StanderUpper. That would be Mike.

    gayprof: Thanks. I'm taking a shot of tequila every hour. Is that what you meant?

    ReplyDelete