Sunday, January 14, 2007

Displaying My Pussy for All the World to See

Last night was Mike and his roommates' cocktail party. Lots of fun was had by all. It was fairly crowded, at least until the vodka ran out. *heh* I met some interesting new people, who I will probably never see again, and reconnected with some people I had met previously through Mike. I have such a crush on one of Mike's roommates. He has a great laugh. Actually, that's really it. I like his laugh. Which, I suppose, is not really enough to sustain our future together.

This is me, prior to going out. Please ignore my messy apartment and focus on the cute clothes (and the cute kitty, who wanted to be in the photo but didn't make it all the way before the self-timer went off).

I'm hoping to get a group together to see Pan's Labyrinth this afternoon [E St. Theater. 2PM. Be there, or be square.]

*smooches*

6 comments:

  1. Dayum! You were sooo smokin' hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good -- but that looks like an uncomfortable position.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sweater. Cute cords. Cute shoes. Cute pussy. Cute vuboq.

    Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pussy! I like your shoes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool colors. and love the never-ending sweater of doom as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit.
    God I luv pussy.

    ReplyDelete