Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bits. Bobs.

Looking at my post from last night, I realized that I left at crucial information that may not be readily apparent: I "filmed" the Cinnamon Graham Bunny videos myself, using my little digital camera.

Now, go take a look at the fabulosity here. And tell me how wonderful I am. I could use a little positive reinforcement ;-)

I could also use a little help in figuring out why the stupid videos won't embed in this blog. Every time I tried, I got html errors. GAH.

Meanwhile, I've been thinking a lot recently about "place" and how one gains a sense of it. I'm working on a post about that in my head which may or may not get written and/or published. We'll see ...

Tonight is laundry night. *woot* I must remember to get quarters at some point. Someday it would be so nice to have a home with my own washer and dryer. And a deck. Or a balcony. And, while we're dreaming, a hunky housekeeper.

Oh, and if any of you are job-hunting, the WaPo had some really great articles/advice on crafting resumes and cover letters.

OK. Something more substantial later, hopefully.
*smooches*

3 comments:

  1. Morning,

    What I want to know is how many bunnies met their doom in the making of this sorrowful little blip of dark cinema?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cooper: No bunnies were harmed during filming. Several were eaten though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed. I cried. They were the feel-good internet-graham-bunny movies of the year!

    ReplyDelete