Thursday, January 25, 2007

Lunch of Champions

Cheesy Poofs! So HEALTHY! Who knew?

They are BAKED! Not fried!
They have ZERO GRAMS of TransFats!
10% of my RDA of Vitamin A!
Cheese!
Corn meal!
Gluten Free!
NO HYDROGENATED FATS!
Autolyzed yeast extract!
They are orange, so that means VITAMIN C!

"Their crispy cheesy goodness makes for a cozy feeling with every bite."

crispy. cheesy. poofy. goodness.
I may explode with JOY.

I'm going to eat the WHOLE BAG! *woot*

*cheesy poofy smooches*

1:30PM Update: Someone has eaten my entire bag of cheese poofery goodness. VUBOQ sad.

5 comments:

  1. utz, utz, utz, utz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really, really want you to stop eating cheesy poofs and potato chips and shit like that for lunch! I realize you generally cook for one and planning for leftovers is a stone cold bitch, but your diet is lackin'.

    Soup! Salad! Stirfry! Pasta! No more bagged chip lunches! (*smooch!*)

    /end nagging

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was undoubtedly the Cheesy Poof stealing evil fairies.
    Damn them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY GOD!!! THEY'RE PRACTICALLY MEDICINAL!

    however, the ultimate in cheese curls is a brand i've only ever seen in PA—Jax Real Cheddar Cheese Curls. they are the height of poofy cheese heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I was the only person in the world that calls them cheesy poofs. Another dillusion shatered.

    Did you ever try Wotsits in the UK? In my opinion they were the original and best cheesy poofs. Then they went and made a bacon flavour which ruined everything.

    PS. For years I ate no lunch at all. Then I upgraded to a bag of crisps. Now I'm up to 1 apple and 1 banana every day for lunch. There's hope for you yet!

    ReplyDelete