Monday, January 22, 2007

The Devil Makes Work for Idle Hands

OMG. We had no internet service this morning. I thought I was going to die. On Friday afternoon, a phone technician came out to do work on our phone lines, and, since our phone and internet service lines are somehow magically connected, she managed to fuck up our internet service.

I figured that they would have fixed it before this morning. I was wrong.

4 hours with no internet at work is a lifetime. I made the most of all the free time and cleaned my desk. It is practically spotless. And organized. And I have a crapload of files that I've been meaning to take home for over a year packed into my rucksack. *woot*

Here's a photo of the creek near my apartment. I took it on the slippery ice-crispy walk to work this morning:

Snow

Oh, and don't forget, today is Meat-free Monday! Do your part for the environment and enjoy a meat-free meal today!

No comments:

Post a Comment