Tuesday, January 23, 2007

100 Things About Me ...

... but not really.

I was starting a list of 100 Things About Me, until I looked at the time and realized,

"It's 8:45!"

Why is that important? Because at 8:30, LIVE FROM LA! the Oscar nominees were announced.

And isn't that aheckuvalot more interesting than 100 (OK, I'd only gotten to 3) Things About Me? I think so ...

9:01 Update: So far, I have only seen 2 nominated films: Little Miss Sunshine (Best Picture, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actress, Original Screenplay) and The Devil Wears Prada (Best Actress, Costumes). That is *so* sad.

9:45 Update: Hm ... I am feeling a little better about my movie choices this year. I have also seen the following nominated pictures:

Pan's Labyrinth (Original Screenplay, Foreign Language Film, Makeup, and Score)
Inconvenient Truth (Original Song, Documentary Feature)
Curse of the Golden Flower (Costume)
Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest (Sound Mixing)

And, as an added bonus, I have seen all three of the films nominated for Visual Effects: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Poseidon, and Superman Returns.

*woot*

10:07 Update: On the bright side, I have only seen 3 of the films nominated for Razzies! [Poseidon, Superman Returns, and Da Vinci Code, if you must know]

2 comments:

  1. You shouldn't judge your movie chocies by Oscar nominations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. many people here want to see pan's labyrinth, but it's either not here, or isn't coming here. i can't remember which it is.

    ReplyDelete