Tuesday, January 09, 2007

For Unto You a Soup is Born

OMG. Can I tell you how much I fucking love a) my new giganto soup pot and b) my handmixer and c) how well they work together? Can I? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez?

Previously in VUBOQ Soup-Making Land, I only had a 4 qt soup pot, which was fairly shallow. Whenever I tried to use the handmixer to puree my soup, it was a Soup Explosion - soup over everything! Soup in my hair. Soup on the chair! Soup everywhere! Now, with my 8 qt super-tall super-cute Emeril soup pot, there is no Soup Explosion. There is simply a high-powered whirling dervishness of soup blended goodness. *woot*

See:

Meanwhile, I downloaded Trillian to Eugene last night (Thanks Sassy, ... et al, for the suggestion). The only problem is I can't get it to accept my MSN Messenger password. Alas. At least YIM and AIM worked! I got to chat with two supercuties last night :-)

Fun times, my peeps. Fun. Times.

More later. *smooch*

5 comments:

  1. See -- I have this weird thing where I just don't think of soup as a meal. It's a precursor, but never an end.

    Looks tasty, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blended soups. I usually use the blender, though.

    MSN is notoriously bitchy to sign in to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, soup!

    Why the name Eugene?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trillian is a nightmare, but YUM that soup and bread look amazing!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete