Happy Presidents' Day! Since I last posted, so much has happened ... I think. I was going to bake my parents heart-shaped biscuits, because -when we were wee lads- my mom used to bake my brother and I heart-shaped biscuits on Valentine's morning. They were not as good as the biscuits I make now. However, after I grated the frozen butter in my food processor, I tipped it out into the flour and the handle on the food processor broke. The bowl fell into the flour. I dug out a few pieces of plastic and a spring, and I threw it all in the trash. I called the manufacturer. They are sending me a new bowl ... in 2-3 weeks. UGH. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE BISCUITS NOW?!?!? The SigNoth caught a cold, so Valentine's Day was even more of a bust. Not that I really buy into the whole pseudo-holiday thing anyway. Saturday, I did my taxes. Refund, yay! And, I ordered some nice stationery. I thought it would be fun to use my fa...
They look fantastic! I especially like the one in the middle of the threesome. Or I want to be in the middle of a threesome....Wait, is it the same one in the first two photos?
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! You have quite a talent, m'dear.
ReplyDeleteI like the white one.
ReplyDeleteI like the white one, too. Particularly those sensitive brushtrokes of blue against the milky white. Is that pitcher on the left the same one pictured in the earlier post? It looks blue now.
ReplyDeletetomokito: yes, it is the same one :-)
ReplyDeletepacalaga: thank you.
gayprof: everyone seems to like the white one. i'm glad you do, too.
javajones: thanks. the pitcher is the same. it's actually half blue/ half green. this time I photographed the blue side. I'm sneaky like that!
I like them all, but (sorry to break the trend) the white and blue vase is my fave. The dimensions are amazing. They look really massive to me for some reason.
ReplyDeleteI like the blue and green one best, my two favourite colours. I'll bet you were the best student in pottery class. I'm impressed.
ReplyDeleteadorable!
ReplyDelete