Twelve Hours

In almost exactly twelve hours, John will land at DC National Airport. It will take him about 45 minutes to get back here, I think. And, joyous reunion butt sex will be had by all. Or at least me and him.

Yay.

To while away the hours today, I'm meeting a friend for brunch in DC. Then, I have to go take care of my kitty. I'll spend the rest of the afternoon tidying up the house. And I might take a nap.

I didn't sleep well last night. The upstairs was too hot and I couldn't figure out how to turn on the a/c. So, I ended up sleeping on the sofa in the living room. Not comfortable.

Yes, a nap will definitely be on the agenda. Naps so rock.

*smooches*

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:59 AM

    I couldn't figure out how to turn on the a/c. hahaha. I hope you get the instruction.

    Taking a nap in the middle of the afternoon is great. I am envious!

    Enjoy your butt sex and the extended weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. break out the fancy lube!

    ReplyDelete
  3. butt, where is the love?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyous reunion butt sex. Heh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back (from Vacation)

If We Took a Holiday ...

Too Early But Not Early Enough