Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm Bored. Therefore, I Blog.

I shouldn't be bored, but I'm in Work Avoidance Mode. I have three tasks which must be completed this week:

1. Weekly Report -due tomorrow. mostly completed. if you take "mostly" to mean "nowhere near."

2. Health Insurance Re-Enrollment -due on Friday. not even started.

3. Evil Employee Self-Evaluation -due on Friday. bleah.

Meanwhile, I've been IM'ing and thinking about what to fix for Meat-Free Monday! I have some leftover tofu from Friday's trip to Mandalay. I've been toying with the idea of using that and some spinach and stuff and doing a little stir-fry. Hopefully, the tofu is still good.

More later ...

**Update** In re-reading this post, I've realized that #3 could read like the Self-Evaluation form is only for Evil Employees. However, it is an all-inclusive Self-Evaluation. The Good Ones have to do it too.

3 comments:

  1. I had Shreaded wheat and OJ for breakfast, does that count? I just feel really guilty about having chicken for lunch (and most likely leftover) for dinner.

    I am always in W-Avoidance mode, don't feel bad.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, you're evil, the form i evil. it's a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:51 PM

    The good ones have to do it too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete