Tuesday, May 23, 2006

On Routes. Enroute.

Because my planned happy hour with Jerry has been postponed until next week, I'll be spending another lovely evening alone at John's.

I'm trying to decide the best way to organize what I have to do after work: feed the cat, check Christal's mail, and go to John's.

Option 1: Walk home, feed the cat, walk to the metro, get off at Takoma Park, walk to Christal's, walk back to the metro, and finally walk to John's.

Option 2: Walk to the metro, walk to John's, eat dinner, wait until rush hour subsides drive to my house, feed the cat, drive to Christal's, and drive back to John's.

Option 3: Walk home, feed the cat, walk to the metro, get off at Fort Totten, walk to John's, eat dinner, wait until rush hour ends, drive to Christal's, and then drive back to John's.

None of these options sound overly appealing. I will probably end up choosing Option 3 and not even going to Christal's until tomorrow.

The thing is that I hate having to go out after I'm all comfy and settled at "home." bleah.

**Update** I have found an Option 4: Walk home, feed the cat, walk to the metro, get off at Fort Totten, walk to John's, stay here, in the morning, drive to Christal's, drive to my house, park the car, walk to work, work, walk home, feed the cat, and drive back to John's. Easy Breezy CoverGirl! AND, I don't have to pay for parking at the garage. GENIUS!

worship me. now.

6 comments:

  1. You have too many houses to sit. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i shall interpret goblinbox's inferrence: it is time to dump christal or john. want me to flip a coin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Flip a coin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I have discovered your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yikes that's a complicated senario. Not having to pay for parking is always a plus!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. After the day I've had I would have invented an option 5: "Fuck it all until tomorrow."

    Don't forget that's nearly always an option no matter what you think you've got to do!

    Please, no one call the RSPCA, I've not left any cats starving tonight as it happens...

    Only Me

    ReplyDelete