Thursday, May 25, 2006

Veni, Vidi, Knitti

Not much to relate from last night. I went home and fed my cat. Then, I drove over to John's. I watched lots and lots of CSI and knitted. I'm still about 12 rows shy of finishing the back of my sweater. GAH! It's taking me for-ever.

Tonight, I'm driving to Target, not to buy a wedding present, but to buy some fun new clothes for happy hour tomorrow night. If you remember, while my parents were visiting, I found a fun pair of pants for less than $3 at Kohl's. Now, I need to find some shoes and a shirt to wear with them. I think Target's Mossimo line should have something.

As for the wedding (bridal shower, whatever, I'm not buying 2 presents) present, I decided to buy her (and her husband-to-be) ...


Colorful Spatulas!!!

and Potholders!!!

How can they not LOVE these?!?!?!

I think I can buy them at Homo Rule on 14th St.

3 comments:

  1. they cannot not love those!!! get them the rainbow assortment! aren't they each about $15?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize we would need so many potholders. They are very queer and cool. :-)

    When I marry, please get me Le Creuset Pot. Really. I want one of those.

    ReplyDelete