Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Poo Status: So Far. So Good.

A few random thoughts:

1. *meat-free smooches* to Mush and Persian Guy for sharing their meat-free Monday meals with us yesterday.

2. I'm eating your favorite potato chips, Billy.

3. Although some people may disagree, living in the DC Metro area without owning a car *is* currently a viable option. You don't need to wait 10 years. Exhibit A: Me. I've lived in the DC/Metro Area since 1999 and have not owned a car during that time. So there. *neener neener neener*

Meanwhile, back on the ranch ... John is still gone. I'm still here. The dog is still crazy. The cat still gives forth the Vomit of Joy.

Oh. And I need to find a good dentist in or near Silver Spring. Does anyone know one?

2 comments:

  1. I wish I didn't have a car! Fucking car insurance, and don't even get me started on gas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the "poo" refer to?

    I had a car when I moved here, then got rid of it after about a year, mainly because I had to park on the street and parking in the heart of Dupont was hell. I survived about 3 years carless, then when I moved to Arlington I got one again. They are expensive and to tell teh truth I rarely drive, but when I had one again I felt that temendous sense of freedom that I missed. I could hop in the car and drive to IKEA! Baltimore! Charlottesville! I could live withoutne one, but it would be a pain now.

    ReplyDelete