Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Trapped in a Bubble

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that the MSM has completely ignored my contribution to David Blaine's Episode in a Bubble ...

Thanks to the kind people at Fullofhype and MS Paint, the truth can be told.

In this picture, I am providing moral support to my BubbleBuddy Blaine. [No, we're not about to have sex. That will come (*heh*) after he gets out of the hospital.]


Unfortunately, the pressure was too much for him, so I had to take over.



The things I do for my friends ... and then, he takes all the credit. Of course, he has better marketing and connections, so he gets all the glory.

I don't know if I'll ever get his 7 days of stank out of my fabulously blonde hair.

Bastard.

2 comments:

  1. david blaine just doesn't understand the things you do for him. that jackass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seven days of stank! Hah!

    ReplyDelete