GMTA!
I emailed my most fantabulicious cousin (the recently married one) this morning concerning my likker-making dilemma. There were so many eerie coincidences in her email that I had to share ...
excerpts -which is an odd-looking word- from Cousin's email in green. My thoughts in [brackets].
Yeah – my thinking was mint.
[I thought mint, too!]
We’re interviewing a job candidate today – so this is my first time at my computer today.
[I had to interview job candidates today, too!]
I went to a yoga class at lunch today and now I can barely move.
[I borrowed a yoga DVD from Robert and tried it for the first time on Saturday morning! So, I only did like 15 minutes of yoga and then watched the rest of no more of the DVD, but still ... here's the conversation I had with Robert later that same day:
Me: I tried that yoga DVD, but I thought it would start slow with lots of stretching.
Robert: It does.]
I borrowed Noel’s Indian cookbook last night and will grocery shop tomorrow. She’s always cooking really yummy Indian vegetarian stuff – I hope I can too.
[I had yummy Indian vegetarian food on Saturday (and Sunday) AND I went grocery shopping today!]
Married life is pretty much like living-together life except that we have new jewelry for our ring fingers.
[I have a new band-aid on the horrible Target paper cut on my thumb!]
Creepy, huh?
OK. I have to go back to the Whole Foods because I forgot to buy orzo. Then, I need to go to the likker store. Mmmm. likker store.
excerpts -which is an odd-looking word- from Cousin's email in green. My thoughts in [brackets].
Yeah – my thinking was mint.
[I thought mint, too!]
We’re interviewing a job candidate today – so this is my first time at my computer today.
[I had to interview job candidates today, too!]
I went to a yoga class at lunch today and now I can barely move.
[I borrowed a yoga DVD from Robert and tried it for the first time on Saturday morning! So, I only did like 15 minutes of yoga and then watched
Me: I tried that yoga DVD, but I thought it would start slow with lots of stretching.
Robert: It does.]
I borrowed Noel’s Indian cookbook last night and will grocery shop tomorrow. She’s always cooking really yummy Indian vegetarian stuff – I hope I can too.
[I had yummy Indian vegetarian food on Saturday (and Sunday) AND I went grocery shopping today!]
Married life is pretty much like living-together life except that we have new jewelry for our ring fingers.
[I have a new band-aid on the horrible Target paper cut on my thumb!]
Creepy, huh?
OK. I have to go back to the Whole Foods because I forgot to buy orzo. Then, I need to go to the likker store. Mmmm. likker store.
You are so silly.
ReplyDeleteI make wonderful vegetarian Indian food.
"i thought it would start slow with lots of stretching."
ReplyDelete"it does."
*LAFF*