Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I'm Having That Not-So-Fresh Feeling

Due to a miscalculation on my part, I did not have any clean underwear at John's this morning. I thought I had left several new pair there, but -apparently- I took them home with the rest of my clean laundry yesterday.

Thus, I had to partake in the Dig Through the Laundry Basket for Old Undies and Sniff Ritual. Not. fun. The cute jockstrap from yesterday was definitely out. I finally found a pair of boxer briefs from my weekend trip that didn't reek, which I am wearing now.

According to Mush, worn-once undies are OK. I am trusting her judgement on this.

I feel dirty. And not in the good way.

2 comments:

  1. I really think it's okay. Especially if you've bathed. And you don't do physical labor for a living. Like, I wouldn't encourage a guy who roofs for a living to wear the same shorts twice in a row, because that'd probably be stinky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm trying to convince boy that wearing those comfy boxers more than one day is most definitely not a good idea. i swear, young teens are the stankiest people going. even getting him into the shower every second day can be a trying experience. :P

    ReplyDelete