Friday, May 26, 2006

Owie. Owie. Owie.

My back hurts this morning. And not for the normal I was supporting a 220 lb man for hours last night good reason. I must have slept weirdly or something. Or my wonderful family bad back genes are finally starting to kick in (Dad has bad back, brother has bad back, Uncle (Dad's brother) had back surgery, Cousin (on Dad's side) bent over to move a planter one morning and passed out from the pain of throwing out her back).

I really should start doing that yoga DVD Robert let me borrow. Will it do any good though?

Not much on the agenda today. I have to answer a few work email. I'll probably let my staff leave around 3/3:30, since it's a holiday weekend and will more than likely be deathly slow. I'm meeting Robert, and maybe others, at Halo for Happy Hour after work. On the way, I need to stop by Homo Rule to buy the bridal shower presents. I'm also going to a house-warming next week, so I may get them the same things. I mean, really, who doesn't like brightly colored kitchen utensils?

Freaks of nature, that's who!

I've decided not to check on the PsychoKitty today. I left her enough food for two days, so she should be fine. I'll drive over first thing tomorrow morning. Sometimes, Happy Hours should trump pet-owning responsibilities, don't you think? Or am I being a bad cat-owner?

Of course, I'm also leaving the dog outside until I get back from the Happy Hour. He should be fine too. There's a little storage room that John leaves open that Oscar can go in. Plus, he has plenty of water and toys. He should be fine.

PsychoKitty. fine. DemonDog Puppy from Hell. fine.

It's all good.

So ... um ...

Should I wear my hair in a ponytail?
Should I dress myself up in chanel?
Do I measure me by what you think?

hm. maybe.

4 comments:

  1. Yoga: yes.

    Utensils: NO ONE!

    Ponytail: Yes.
    Chanel: No.
    Think: a little.

    See what happens when you ask a bunch of rhetorical questions in a blog post?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so bought one of those Yoga DVD's a couple months ago. It still is unopened.

    Ohh Happy Hour sounds fun!

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ponytail? o_O

    Never tried yoga. I probably passed up a chance to mooch free lessons off of Aragorn. :D Oh well.

    ReplyDelete