Monday, May 22, 2006

Meat-Free Monday: Creative Use of Leftovers Edition

Alternate Title: Meat-Free Monday: Explosive Poo Edition


I cooked up some Thai Jasmine rice and stir-fried my *very* spicy leftover Mandalay tofu with some spinach. And, the above was the delicious result. I'm a little afraid of what tomorrow will bring however.

Is spicy explosive poo in my future? Only my bowels know for sure.

The drink? It's half club soda and half homemade (by me!) strawberry limoncello over crushed ice. Totally delish!

Also, several people have left comments wondering if their meals "count" for Meat-Free Monday! As arbitor of all that is Meat-Free and Monday, I hereby declare that if you consider it "a meal" and it contained "no meat," then it was Meat-Free and you shall receive many meat-free smooches from yours truly.

3 comments:

  1. I does look like spicy poo!!! That can be the name of it when you publish a cookbook. It'll be like that dish you see in some Chinese menus, strange flavored chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boys and their butts. Seriously. Do I really need to know about explosive poo? ;-)

    ReplyDelete