I Actually Have Work to Do

... and it's kinda sucky.

With my boss on vacation this week, I have to crank out the weekly report. On the one hand, it's fairly easy to do and not due until afternoon tomorrow. On the other hand, I haven't done it for awhile, so remembering how to get the correct statistics is a little tricky. If all goes according to plan, I should be finished on time.

Of course, I've stopped working on it today. I did all the graphs and I'm exhausted.

Meanwhile, it's Meat-Free Monday! Enjoy a meat-free meal and tell us all about it by posting a photo on your blog and/or comment here! Many meat-free smooches will be given to participants!

*smooch*

Comments

  1. I had chocolate milk and a peanut butter granola bar for breakfast. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work. Yuk.

    You should send your parents to visit me. My place could totally stand a deep cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why didn't you invite me out with the parents? i wanted to show off my exquisite new gold lame pant suit. it would've been great to mingle with the theater crowd at jaleo exchanging witty banter with your parents.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back (from Vacation)

Shaken. Bruised. And Just the Facts.

Weekend Update: Thanks for the Memories, NYC!