Monday, May 22, 2006

I Actually Have Work to Do

... and it's kinda sucky.

With my boss on vacation this week, I have to crank out the weekly report. On the one hand, it's fairly easy to do and not due until afternoon tomorrow. On the other hand, I haven't done it for awhile, so remembering how to get the correct statistics is a little tricky. If all goes according to plan, I should be finished on time.

Of course, I've stopped working on it today. I did all the graphs and I'm exhausted.

Meanwhile, it's Meat-Free Monday! Enjoy a meat-free meal and tell us all about it by posting a photo on your blog and/or comment here! Many meat-free smooches will be given to participants!

*smooch*

3 comments:

  1. I had chocolate milk and a peanut butter granola bar for breakfast. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work. Yuk.

    You should send your parents to visit me. My place could totally stand a deep cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why didn't you invite me out with the parents? i wanted to show off my exquisite new gold lame pant suit. it would've been great to mingle with the theater crowd at jaleo exchanging witty banter with your parents.

    ReplyDelete