Monday, May 29, 2006

Twelve Hours

In almost exactly twelve hours, John will land at DC National Airport. It will take him about 45 minutes to get back here, I think. And, joyous reunion butt sex will be had by all. Or at least me and him.

Yay.

To while away the hours today, I'm meeting a friend for brunch in DC. Then, I have to go take care of my kitty. I'll spend the rest of the afternoon tidying up the house. And I might take a nap.

I didn't sleep well last night. The upstairs was too hot and I couldn't figure out how to turn on the a/c. So, I ended up sleeping on the sofa in the living room. Not comfortable.

Yes, a nap will definitely be on the agenda. Naps so rock.

*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't figure out how to turn on the a/c. hahaha. I hope you get the instruction.

    Taking a nap in the middle of the afternoon is great. I am envious!

    Enjoy your butt sex and the extended weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. break out the fancy lube!

    ReplyDelete
  3. butt, where is the love?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyous reunion butt sex. Heh.

    ReplyDelete