Quickie

Here are a few items of note:

  1. Today's my dad's 68th birthday. Happy Birthday, Dad! (not that he reads this blog, but whatever)
  2. My Maryland State Tax Refund - $102. Woo hoo!
  3. I'm thinking of giving up Christianity for Lent

Now, read the next entry and tell me all about your sexual fantasies (when you were 22).

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:24 AM

    Happy Birthday Dad!

    I got my Oregon State Refund today too... although mine was $1224. :-(

    Lent? When's that? I'm greedy. I'm not sure I'll give up anything.

    I already told you my fantasies.

    I didn't mix the Starbucks with anything.. just sip it straight. I also drink my Bailey's like that. Ohhhh... Bailey's. Want some now. I don't care for Kahlúa all that much, especially straight - but the Starbucks is to die for...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back (from Vacation)

If We Took a Holiday ...

Too Early But Not Early Enough