Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I Know What You're Thinking

"Show us another picture of your new sofa"
Oh... all right.


What? What's that you say? Why, yes, that is my pussy in the lower right corner.

You want to see her better?

Really?

OK. Here she is:



Isn't she the Cutest Thing EVER????

GAG! I almost drank leftover coffee from yesterday! ACK! *sputter*

Anyway, not much going on here to report. I went over to John's last night. After dinner, he drove me to Christal's, so I could check her mail and water the plants. If you remember, Christal has moved to Atlanta. I promised to check on her house periodically.

Then, we drove to Target. Woo hoo! Target! I bought a lint brush because a) I managed to break mine the other day and 2) John doesn't have one and his stupid dog got down feathers all over my winter coat. Friggin' DemonDog Puppy from Hell.

I guess that's it for now. I'll be posting a few more photos later on. Stay tuned.

*smooch*

1 comment:

  1. That tweed cat is ADORABLE. I can't comment on the couch because I'm too jealous right now.

    ReplyDelete