Thursday, March 02, 2006

Fantasies


Is it too early in the morning to be thinking of sexual fantasies?
Ha. Never.

I woke up with an image in my mind, an image that I used to fantasize about a lot. I don't know why it came back to me this morning.

Back in the summer of 1992, the Olympics took place in Barcelona, Spain. The 10 meter diving platform was up on a hill. When the divers jumped off, it looked like they were soaring above the city.

My overactive 22-year-old horndog imagination had me on that platform ... at sunset ... getting it on ... with Greg Louganis. Unbelievably hot.

Is that so wrong?

So, here's my question ... when you were 22-years-old, where (and with whom) did you fantasize about having sex? [and, for those of you who aren't 22 yet, try to guess]

6 comments:

  1. It's a long time ago and I don't even remember it... I was way too busy to finish prepping final exams... and having sex with this guy I ended up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1992 was the year I graduated from High School. It was also the year I was completely in love with Kiefer Sutherland. My love affair started in the 7th grade when I saw him in The Lost Boys...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was 22, I was busy trying to lose my virgin status. I finally succeeded with The One, the guy I will probably always want back for the rest of my life, no matter how illogical it sounds. My heart just won't listen. The sex wasn't great (how could it be when I had no idea what I was doing), but it was the most meaningful lovemaking I've ever experienced.

    That didn't mean I didn't have hot fantasies by myself previous to meeting The One, though. I guess they were limited to sticking myself into scenes of Jackie Collins' trashy novels. Oh, or being ravished by Rupert Everett (back then I didn't know he was gay--I fell in lust at first sight "Princess Daisy" miniseries on NBC)! Sorry for the rambliness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rupert Everette... for sure. Since 22 was only last year, I still think about him once in a while... but I think my bf's got him beat now!

    Greggy on the platform is hot too though... Mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't remember what I fantasized about when I was 22. But I do know I have never had a fantasy involving height. I mean, what if you fell off the diving board?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm. Jude Law in Gattaca. We'd just been caught by the authorities, faking DNA tests, and well...*blush*...some extra DNA was required, I'll leave it at that.

    ReplyDelete