Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sometimes, I Hate Being Preached at by Honest Tea Lids

Two days.
Two lunches from Whole Foods.
Two bottles of Honest Tea Kashmiri Chai Tea.
Two "inspirational" cum "make you feel guilty about your life" lids

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
--
Mahatma Gandhi

We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. --
Winston Churchill


Honest Tea Lids. Written by a Your Mother. Designed to Make You Feel Like Your Not Achieving Your Potential.

[Did I use the word cum? *heh*]

Now, to catch you up on my life ... last night, after checking my mail and feeding my neglected kitty [When John gets back I promise to spend more time at home, Isabella. I do. I do.], I drove over to John's. The dog went batshit crazy. GAH.

Then, the dog collapsed in a pile and slept for a few hours.

I ate dinner (frozen vegetarian lasagna), watched lots of CSI (woo hoo!), and blobbed around on John's computer. Of course, when the DemonDog Puppy from Hell woke up, he had lots and lots and lots of energy and he wanted to PLAY! GAH.

Around 10 o'clock, I got in the hot tub, drank a beer, and watched a police helicopter make lazy circles in the sky shining a searchlight around the cemetary south of John's house. Wonder what that was all about?

I went to bed around 11. Watched a little more TV. Fell asleep. Slept OK. Waking up with John tends to be a lot more fun than waking up without him though.

Today, I'm going shopping! YAY! PetSmart! Kohls! Target! Trader Joes! And, I'm helping Robert get his new microwave home. I'm sure a fun time will be had by all.

*smooches*

1 comment: