Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Product Review


A few months ago (I think), prior to Diary-X crashing and burning, I wrote a little product review about the what-I can-only-imagine-feet-taste-like Kettle Chips Cheddar and Beer flavor.

Today, I am happy to report I have found a new love: Kettle Chips Spicy Thai flavor. My mouth is burning, but not in the Kettle Chips Jalapeno and (whatever) flavor oh my god douse my head in a bucket of ice cold water way, more in a mild tingling sensation way. Hints of lime and ginger and the aforementioned chili are mixed with the sweetness of honey. My only complaint is that they may be a little too sweet.

I still want to eat the entire bag right now. And I may do so.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I do not like the Spicy Thai flavor at all. I'm serious. I'm not saying that just because you hate the sublime Cheddar Beer flavor. They're way too spicy and just a dischordant mix of sensations. Bleaggggh!

    ReplyDelete